September 28, 2011

Potty Training

Day 2 of potty training...getting a little better.  Yesterday I just let her run around bare bottomed and she did very well, she even pooped once in her potty and then told me "Mommy I went potty" and pointed to it and said "it's dirty".  Sure enough it was poop!  Today I bought her some panties and after washing them we tried a pair out tonight.  She did very well.  The only problem we are really having with her is she wants to take them off and leave them off.  So, we are having to teach her that they need to stay on while she isn't using the potty.  So far though, she has been making it to her potty to go but I know there will be some messes in the near future.  This has been the most challenging thing we have experienced so far with her.  No complaints!  In a way, it is bittersweet to think that we won't be changing diapers soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment