

Hannah is still taking dance class for now...we are trying it out and not forcing her into it. As long as she wants to go and doesn't protest I will take her but if that changes I will take her out. I posted a couple of adorable photos of her dance outfit. Potty training is still a success for now, although still only at home, she will go almost every time she needs to on her potty! She is even keeping her big girl panties on and pulling them down when she needs to go and finally pulling them back up, for a while she would take them off completely every time and I would chase her around to put them back on! Who needs pull ups?! Panties are washable! Of course there are still times when she doesn't follow through completely. Lately I've been spending most of the day cleaning out her potty...I just don't understand why I can't lose any weight...I NEVER sit down, lol! I made an A on my last Biology exam. I was a little shocked because I didn't study near as much as I should have. Studying for school is not easy with a toddler around. I have to wait until she goes to sleep and then I'm so tired I fall asleep studying! Definitely not easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment